Hands-on science labs
One session in the morning and afternoon. Do one per week or do them all.
Go to zoom.us and click on join a meeting and input the meeting ID and password that you will receive in your registration email
These labs have been chosen because of the likelihood that the materials you need are at home or are readily available. If you need a kit prepared, email us and we will put one together. Given: that all children are different; variation in level of at home supervision; participant ability; supplies availability; the balance of demonstration versus hands-on is up to you. We will be providing instruction and feedback. There will be one primary instructor, with other instructors in the session watching the participants and giving them instructions and providing additional direction.
There are 2 different labs each day:
- Experiment 1 is from 9AM to 11AM and repeated again 3PM to 5PM.
- Experiment 2 is from 12PM to 2PM.
Morning Session offered every day Monday - Friday
- 9AM - 10AM Elementary grades
- 10AM - 11AM 6th grade and above
Afternoon Session offered every day Monday - Friday
- 12PM - 1PM Elementary grades
- 1PM - 2PM 6th grade and above
- 3PM - 4PM Elementary grades
- 4PM - 5PM 6th grade and above
The morning and afternoon experiments will be different - see the schedule below.
The upcoming lab schedule is as follows: